1842 Constructed by Captain Salvador Vallejo, infamous brother of beloved General Mariano Vallejo.
1947 Gregory & Harriet Jones purchased the property, which they called “La Casita,” and launched into a major restoration.
1997 Mrs. Jones’ estate sold The Adobe to her dear friends Robert & Leslie Demler who meticulously cared for the building for the next 15 years.
2012 Bill & Eva Price purchased The Adobe from the Demlers for Three Sticks in November 2012, 170 years after its original construction.